Competition Terms & Conditions 2015
Please read our Terms and Conditions below carefully.
- The promoter is Interior Gifts, The Stables, Roundhill House, Becks Lane, Hoar Cross, Burton-on-Trent, Staffs, DE13 8RF.
- The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value if, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prizes are no longer available. No cash or other alternatives to the prizes are available.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries can be posted on the Interior Gifts website and social media streams and related online platforms.
- By entering winners agree that if they win they will participate in related publicity arranged by The Promoter.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by any other additional rules and requirements set out in the competition's promotional material. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Each entrant is entitled to a maximum of one entry per day to the competition.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the running of the competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
- The promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- We and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to Interior Gifts and not to Facebook.